The Rhode Island Foundation is fortunate to have great convening space at One Union Station, and we are pleased to offer use of our space to nonprofit organizations for meetings and events at no cost.
Please note the following:
- Reservation requests can only be scheduled up to three months in advance and approval is subject to availability.
- Requests submitted less than three business days prior to the event date will not be accepted.
- Reservation requests cannot be made for dates and times outside of our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and holidays.
- Reservation requests for multiple days or multiple room use must be emailed to Jamie Hull for consideration prior to submitting this form.
- Submitting a form does not guarantee a reservation. The review process may take up to 48 hours.
- The Foundation does not validate parking.
Please complete the following Meeting Space Request Form.